Our signature workshop apron with comfortable cross-back straps to alleviate neck fatigue. Designed to hit at / slightly above the knee. Handmade in our Omaha studio and the apron of choice by several of our team.
• Available in either 14oz duck or waxed canvas. Wax canvas is a traditional treatment for water repellency. It develops a unique patina with use.
• Apron Dimensions - 31.5"(W) x 33.5" (L)
• Perfect for woodworking, gardening, jewelry, and bench crafts.
• Duck Canvas: Machine Wash Cold / Lay Flat to Dry / No Bleach
• Wax Canvas: Hand Wash Cold w/ Mild Soap / No Detergent or Bleach / Lay Flat to Dry
Dimensions / Materials
- Regular 30"(W) x 33" (L) / X-Large 34" (W) x 37" (L)
- Wax Canvas: Used on canvas sails and ponchos on clipper ships, when sailors discovered it was a superior waterproofing agent to linseed oil. Later, waxed cotton was adopted and worn by: farmers, outdoorsmen, soldiers, and motorcyclists.
- Duck Canvas: A durable go-to material for centuries. Initially used for sails, tents, and tarps, work clothing.